Autotex® Inkjet is a cost effective film used for proofing and prototyping membrane touch switches, keypads, nameplates and labels. It comprises a texture coated polyester film with a thickness of 150μ and an aqueous dye inkjet receptive coating on the second surface. Autotex® Inkjet offers a combination of the outstanding optical properties and consistency of texture that is expected of the Autotex® range of films, with the ability to create images rapidly on the rear surface using digital imaging technology.
• Available in the Fine texture
• Compatible with ink jet printers using aqueous dye inks
• Embossing capabilities for prototyping
• Compatible with Windotex enabling clear windows to be incorporated on parts
• Part of a family of Autotex® films which include Autotex®, AM, XE, Steel, DP
keypads, nameplates and labels
Rapid proofing turnaround
Extremely durable and resistant to scratching, scuffing, chemicals and solvents
Excellent colour clarity when printed
Tough and highly durable but tactile to touch
Low gloss textures that are absolutely consistent across the film
Autotex® Ink Jet has an aqueous dye inkjet receptive coating on the second surface. This primer confers excellent adhesion to inks used in large format and conventional desk top ink jet printers.
Autotex® Ink Jet can be screen printed with Windotex to obtain a clear window (see Windotex product data sheet).