Autotex DP is a high quality textured film, consisting of a polyester base coated with a flexible chemically bonded, UV-cured textured coating. The primer surface on Autotex DP has been developed to be receptive to the Hewlett Packard Indigo digital printing presses.
- Available in the Fine texture
- Excellent ink adhesion with Hewlett Packard Indigo printing presses (S2000, WS2000, WS4050)
- Embossing capabilities for membrane touch switch applications
- Compatible with Windotex enabling clear windows to be incorporated on parts
- Part of a family of Autotex films which include Autotex, AM, XE, Steel, Ink Jet
- Tested, approved and recommended by Hewlett Packard
- Extensive flex life of >5 million actuations
- Extremely durable and resistant to scratching, scuffing, chemicals and solvents
- Excellent colour clarity when printed
- Tough and highly durable but tactile to touch
- Low gloss textures that are absolutely consistent across the film surface
Autotex DP has an ink adhesion primer on the second surface. This primer confers excellent adhesion to Hewlett Packard Indigo digital printing presses (S2000, WS2000, WS4050).
Autotex DP can be screen printed with Windotex to obtain a clear window (see Windotex product data sheet).