SIGMAGraF UVJet TM has all the film performance characteristics of SIGMAGraF film.
SIGMAGraF UVJet is coated on the underside with a digitally receptive primer for UV-cured IJ inks.
SIGMAGraF UVJet can be combined with a variety of backing films, such as FootPrint White High Traffic Adhesive, for application to flat and curved surfaces for permanent and semi-permanent fixtures.
Specialty UVjet primer flexes with the inks to prevent cracking. SIGMAGraF's built-in protection, dimensional stability, chemical & scratch resistance make it ideal for the most demanding industrial and graphics applications. Offers superb clarity and colour reproduction for your displays.
- Resistant to chemicals, solvents & household cleaners
- Resistant to scratches, abrasion and impacts
- Resistant to graffiti
- Consistent surface finish
- Durable and lightweight
- Outstanding clarity for graphic and colour definition
- Global market leading technology
- SIGMAGraF UVJet TM, 150µ
- Micro-fine textured matt finish
- Other gauges may be available on request
Sub-surface imaged using digital UV- curing or HP Latex ink jet printing technology. Can also be solvent screen printed.
SIGMAGraF UVJet is designed for use in the following markets:
- Hoardings, boardings, signage & interiors
- Visually demanding and durable display graphics
- In-store decoration, cladding and POP displays
- Fascias, nameplates, industrial & design applications
- Indoor signage in high-traffic areas
- Industrial & design applications
- Exhibition and Displays
- Building & architectural
- Schools, hospitals, corporate
- Equipment manufacture