SIGMAGraF UVJet AG² is a high quality, hard coated polyester film, consisting of a polyester base and chemically bonded UV-cured hard surface coating. This film has extensive flexibility, chemical resistance and abrasion resistance.
Speciality UVjet primer flexes with the inks to prevent cracking. SIGMAGraF's built-in protection, dimensional stability, and chemical & scratch resistance make it ideal for the most demanding industrial and graphics applications. Offers superb clarity and colour reproduction for your displays.
- Certified resistance to chemicals, solvents & household cleaners
- Resistant to scratches, abrasion and impact
- Consistent surface finish
- Durable and lightweight
- Combine with other substrates for industrial system solutions
SIGMAGraF UVjet TM is designed for use with our FootPrint anti-slip floor graphics system. UVjet can also be used with screen print inks.
- SIGMAGraF UVJet AG² 180µ
- For use with UV-cured digital inks (re UV curing inkjet printers)
- Antiglare finish
- Anti-graffiti certification
Devised for optimum performance on flat bed UV presses such as Inka, Durst, Vutek and Zund. Coated on front surface with one of our unique hardcoat finishes.
- In-store decorative protection & cladding
- Industrial design applications e.g. MTS prototyping
- Hoardings, boardings, signage & interiors
- Fascias, nameplates, industrial & design applications
- Demanding and durable display graphics