SIGMAGraF UVJet HG is a high quality, hard coated polyester film, consisting of a polyester base and chemically bonded UV-cured hard surface coating. This film has extensive flexibility, chemical resistance and abrasion resistance.
Speciality UVjet primer flexes with the inks to prevent cracking. SIGMAGraF's built-in protection, dimensional stability, and chemical & scratch resistance make it ideal for the most demanding industrial and graphics applications. Offers superb clarity and colour reproduction for your displays.
- Certified resistance to chemicals, solvents & household cleaners
- Resistant to scratches, abrasion and impact
- Consistent surface finish
- Durable and lightweight
- Combine with other substrates for industrial system solutions
- SIGMAGraF UVJet HG
- High gloss finish
- ASTM Anti-graffiti certification
Devised for optimum performance on flat bed UV presses such as Inka, Durst, Vutek and Zund. Coated on front surface with one of our unique hardcoat finishes.
SIGMAGraF UVJet is designed for use in the following markets:
- Hoardings, boardings, signage & interiors
- Visually demanding and durable display graphics
- In-store decoration, cladding and POP displays
- Fascias, nameplates, industrial & design applications
- Indoor signage in high-traffic areas
- Industrial & design applications
- Exhibition and displays
- Building & architectural
- Schools, hospitals, corporate
- Equipment manufacture