SIGMAGraF Shield AG² is a premium quality, hard-coated polyester film, consisting of a chemically bonded UV-cured hard surface coating on the first surface and a pressure sensitive, solvent acrylic adhesive on the second surface, which is protected by a release liner.
It is designed to given industrial performance to films and graphics for use in demanding areas and industries.
Our super tough hard coat offers exceptional scratch, impact and chemical resistance while maintaining excellent clarity with colour and graphic detail. The advanced pressure sensitive solvent acrylic adhesive can be laminated to protect existing graphics and smooth surfaces.
- Certified resistance to chemicals, solvents & household cleaners
- Resistant to scratches, abrasion and impact
- Consistent surface finish
- Durable and lightweight
- Up-grade films such as solvent printable vinyls to give industrial performance solutions
- SIGMAGraF Shield AG², 130µ
- Pressure sensitive clear laminating adhesive on second surface
- Graphic & surface protection film
- Available in rolls 1.20m x 50m
SIGMAGraF Shield is designed to given industrial performance to films and graphics for use in demanding areas in all industries:
- In-store decoration, cladding and POP displays
- Fascias, nameplates, industrial & design applications
- Demanding and durable display graphics
- Indoor signage in high-traffic areas
- Industrial & design applications