FootPrint UVJet Face Film is an extremely robust, stabilised polyester film with a micro-fine textured matt finish, anti-slip certification and excellent resilience to chemicals, solvents, knocks and abrasion.
Sub-surface coated for UV curing or HP Latex inks.
Simple, two-part, floor graphics system. The top layer is hard-coated for scratch and solvent resistance and UL listed for slip resistance. Sub-surface printed in reverse using UV curing digital or HP Latex inks and laminated to the FootPrint High Traffic adhesive.
The High Traffic Adhesive can also be used with SIGMAGraF UVJet films.
- Easy to use
- ASTM anti-slip certification
- Provide consistant, vibrant images
- Clean, simple removal up to 6 months after application
- No need to over-laminate.
- Resistant to chemical & household cleaners
- Resistant to scratches, abrasion and impacts
- Consistent surface finish
- Global market leading technology
- FootPrint UVJet
- 123cm x 50m rolls
- For use with UV cured digital inks
Finish: FootPrint face films have a micro-fine textured matt finish with ASTM anti-slip certification.
The FootPrint system is designed for the production of durable floor and cladding graphics.
- Exhibition and retail floor graphics
- Indoor floor and wall signage
- Point-of-purchase displays
- In-store Decoration & Cladding
- Floor mapping