FootPrint HTA is a high performance, double-sided, pressure sensitive adhesive on a 50µ opaque white polyester carrier film.
The first surface has a dry mounting solvent acrylic laminating adhesive, offering permanent adhesion to the face film.
The second surface has an adhesive which offers strong cohesion to floors and other surfaces but is also repositionable and removable.
A double sided, white polyester adhesive film for use with our SIGMAGraF textured matt face film.
The high tack adhesive allows for use in areas of high traffic, whilst still retaining the ease of removability. The permanent adhesive on the image side minimises the risk of delamination.
Other benefits include:
- Clean, simple removal up to 6 months after application
- Permanent adhesion to graphics
- Easy to lay and re-position
- Global market leading technology
The FootPrint system is designed for the production of durable floor and cladding graphics.
- Exhibition and retail floor graphics
- Indoor floor and wall signage
- Point-of-purchase displays
- In-store decoration & cladding
- Floor mapping
- No yellowing of the adhesive
- Good adhesion to a variety of smooth substrates
- Moisture stable liner