Autoflex AutoForm PMG is a formable hardcoated polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) designed to allow shallow formability whilst retaining its abrasion resistant properties. The surface abrasion resistance of the product is superior compared with conventional hard coated polycarbonates and the hardness of the PMMA film means that the pencil hardness is also superior.
PMMA film has high transparency and minimal yellowness and is particularly suitable for lenses and white goods applications. Autoflex AutoForm PMG is available in 180 micron gauge, has a gloss finish on the hard coated surface and is laminated on both sides.
A formable hard coated polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) film for shallow form Film insert Moulding (FIM) applications. The film has an excellent cosmetic finish making it suitable for gloss lens applications.
- Superior pencil hardness
- Excellent abrasion and chemical resistance
- High transparency
- Minimal yellowness
- Suitable for lenses and white goods applications
- Excellent cosmetic finish
- White goods - Home appliance fascias
- Brown Goods - Electronics fascias
- Automotive - Displays, Lens and Heater Controls
- Telecommunications - Mobile Telephones, Pagers
- Lens and screen applications in all hand held devices
- High clarity, water white
- Enhanced chemical resistance
- Scuff, scratch and gouge resistant
- Shallow formable by thermoforming, pressure or in-mould forming
- Enhanced resistance to yellowing in sunlight